End procrastination and (finally!) get stuff done
You know those successful creative entrepreneurs you admire? The ones who are always doing interviews, writing great blog posts, creating courses and products, going to conferences, and it seems like a billion other things? You know, the ones who are leading their industry?
They’re not better or smarter than you. (Or have mutant DNA, as I once suspected.)
They just know how to work better and smarter.
Think of Roadmap as your masters course-book in working your way. Better. Smarter.
Roadmap to Action is not a one-size fits all solution, because face it: those don’t work.
And trying to cram your personality, work habits, and preferences into some miracle solution only leads to self-destructive rebellion or shame. With Roadmap to Action, you become the expert of you. And what matters most. And how to work towards that.
Wouldn’t it be nice if your daily actions were in alignment with your ideal life and business? Ding ding ding. That’s what Roadmap helps you with.
You’re an established or emerging creative entrepreneur who is ready to:
- Do your best work.
- Experience life without backlog.
- Find your own way of working.
- Break the “I have so many ideas I don’t know where to start” cycle.
- Make time for what really matters.
- Go beyond busy to being mindful & engaged.
- Produce like the big kids.
- Be proud, not ashamed, of how you really spend your time.
- Unearth your vision for your ideal life and work. This is the North Star of all of your action. Strong foundation = clear direction.
- Bring your vision to life. Permission to play on Pinterest? I’ll take it!
- De-clutter your time, attention, and energy. You can’t do it all. Learn what to drop and what to keep.
- Get support where you need it. You may feel like a one man band, but you don’t have to be. Help is everywhere.
- Conquer your most destructive habits. Expose them, then learn to safeguard against them. Hint: your will is not enough.
- Identify your way of working. Capitalize on your natural rhythms, and stop apologizing for the way you work. Own it. Own it all the way to the bank.
- Master prioritization. Know where to start and move through your to-dos with speed and ease.
You’ll get 13 beautiful and effective printable planners, designed especially for the working habits of creative entrepreneurs. Because planning should be pretty.
- daily planner
- weekly planner
- yearly planner
- business focus planner
- blog idea generator
- blog post crafter
- blog calendar
- completion planner
- universe’s to-do list
- project planner
- project timeline
- home/work overview
- annual review